Autumnz Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask 500ml/750ml Go stylish and versatility with your own smart-looking flask in metallic body! This Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask works to keep your drinks cold or hot for many hours to come!
- Double-Wall Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulation: Keeps your drink hot or cold for long hours
- Anti-Drip Push Open Lid: prevents leakage or spilling
- Air-tight seal
- Portable, Lightweight & Handy: Easy to carry everywhere for sports, picnic, traveling, etc.
- BPA Free
- Large: Available in 500ml and 750ml capacities
- High-quality stainless steel
- Non-toxic plastic
- Non-toxic plastic
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Preheat or precool the food jar. Fill it with boiling or iced water.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Empty flask and fill your drink immediately.
- Once filled, quickly cover the food jar with the lid to increase the thermal efficiency.
CARE & USE OF NEW FLASK:
- Before use, wash all parts in warm soapy water.
- To clean your flask, wash with warm water and mild detergent. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour out and rinse with warm water. Wash with mild detergent with a soft cloth or sponge and rub dry.
- If interior becomes stained, use a mixture of baking soda and warm water.
- Let stand open for one hour before rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not use bleach or cleansers containing chlorine to clean.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Don't put your flask in the microwave.
Don't overfill your flask with hot liquids. It could spill and scald you. Leave about 1 cm room on top when filling the flask.
- When filled with hot liquids, keep out of reach of children.
- To prevent spills, make sure your lid is screwed on completely before use.
- Do not drink hot beverages directly from the flask. Always pour out to a cup before drinking.
Do not fill the flask with the following : 1. Dry ice and carbonated drinks or fermenting beverage - the high air pressure from the content may cause the stopper to become difficult to open or may cause the stopper to burst forcefully. 2. Dairy products or fruit juice - contents may spoil if kept too long and may produce gas that may cause the stopper to burst
- Always keep the vacuum flask in upright position.